current: v3.5 build 3
- Fastest compression engine on the market.
- Ability to compress script files, script tags and script appearing in HTML tags.
- Command line tool included for use in automated build scripts.
- Tag management, which allows you to turn compression on/off in your webpages.
- Code obfuscation that can span multiple files.
- User-defined map files to allow you to control what functions or variable names should not be obfuscated.
- Rudimentary syntax checking to aid in locating missing semi-colons or other items which can cause compression to fail.
- Ability to prepend each compressed file with a comment header. This can be used to include a copyright notice, etc.
- Visual cues alert you to what files are in need of compression based on modification date. Also which web files are using compressed scripts, etc.
Need a feature that isn't present? We always encourage ideas for new enhancements from our new and prospective customers.
We work hard to get the most requested features out to you as soon as possible.
Request a new feature.